OUR PRINTED LABEL PRODUCTS
Douglas Storrie Labels is a leading manufacturer of plain or printed labels; on rolls; on laser sheets; cut singly, and computer fan-folded, also produced are plain and printed tickets and tags; hot and cold foil labels, consecutively numbered bar-coded labels, and labels with variable information. We also produce industry-specific labels to sectors such as, manufacturing, distribution, retailing and food.
Purchasing from all the major suppliers enables us to source specialised materials when required. The facility to mix and match different face material to your choice of adhesive is available and also; for those difficult label applications, a full technical backup for testing adhesives on unusual surfaces can be arranged. Permanent, peelable, and semi-permanent adhesives teamed with paper, film and security face materials offer the widest possible range for the best possible finish.
To protect your labels, we also offer over-lamination and varnishing. With the equipment and the expertise to run most labels and tickets, we can accommodate short to long runs using printing processes such as: Flexographic, Digital, Thermal Transfer with Hot and Cold Foil.
Our varied range of printing presses and rewinders, listed below, ensure we find the best solution to your printing needs:
- XEIKON DIGITAL 330 WEB. CMYK + white
- EDALE FL-350 350mm WEB. 8 colours servo driven flexo
- EDALE ALPHA 250 - 250mm WEB. 5 colours flexo - one UV station
- MARK ANDY 406mm WEB. 8 colours full UV and cold foil
- MARK ANDY 406mm WEB. 4 colours flexo - one UV station
- HOT FOIL (3) 230mm WEB. 6 colours hot foil
- THERMAL TRANSFER (2) 180mm WEB. 1 colour
- ELITE 265 / 370 DSR die cut slitter rewinder
- REWINDERS (2) semi automatic inspection rewinders
- AUTOMATIC ROLL TO ROLL turret rewinder
- GM MINI D COAT 1 colour flexo semi rotary finishing